- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany & Embossing Ink)
- Tim Holtz Distress Paints (Walnut Stain, Evergreen Bough & Black Soot)
- Tim Holtz Distress Spray Stains (Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen & Peacock Feathers)
- Tim Holtz LatticeWork Stencil
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Black
- Perfect Pearls (Pewter & Heirloom Gold)
- Scripted Stamp by Stampers Anonymous
- Cardstock (Forgot from which paper pad it was)
- Dusty Attic's Chipboards
- Prima Marketing Flowers
- Tim Holtz Metal Embellishments
- Embossed Plastic Leaves (Picked up from some local store in Riyadh)
At first, I distressed the entire background with inks and stains. I used a scripted stamp with some perfect pearls to give a bit of a shine. Once the background was done I put up the picture and started off with the embellishments which are already listed above. However, that leaf flourish in grey has been cut through Silhouette Cameo.
Close-up!!! As you can see there's a lot going on the background.
Anyhow, it's time to end the post. I hope you all liked it! Until next time!