Friday, August 28, 2015

Floral Friendship Card

Evening to all!

I made this card last year, way back in November. I have used a vintage cardstock. It's by DCWV. I absolutely love the entire paper pad! This one consist of some great colors.

Btw it was the very first paper pad I had ever bought in my entire life.

List of all the supplies used is below! 


DCWV Old World Stack (12x12", 48 sheets)
Sizzix Sizzlits Die Set 3PK - Decorative Label Set #4
Recollection Floral Embellishments 
Paper Doily in White (soaked in Coffee to get a vintage look)
Brownish-Grey Lace Random Gold Beads


Leaves are cut outs of 2-color cardstock. I ordered a bunch of these from Ebay. They had no name on it (Sorry about that!). They are about 6x6". Perfect to work with smaller sized cards.

I hope you all like it! 

4 comments: