Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fuchsia Floret Wooden Frame

Hello again!

I am trilled to share this project with you all. This was the very first altered frame I did. I had this wooden frame since 5 or more years and its texture was getting darker and it started to look unclean. So, one day I thought why not I alter it and this is what I came out with.

Let's go through the products what I have used in here..

Firstly, I covered the entire frame with Distress Paint. I used Antique Linen in here to give a neutral look. Then I embellished it with various flowers. Few are from Prima Marketing and Recollections and rest I bought from a random store. Die-cuts are by Sizzix and metal corner is by Tim Holtz. 

Secondly. instead of adding a plain paper. I took a pattern paper from DCWV Old World Stack and attached a twine in a twisted manner. Next I took a mini clip distressed it with the same paint to match it with the frame. 

Lastly, I added a Photo Mat and a PCW Chalkboard Word Art


This way you can frame your favorite photos in style and make them last a lifetime.


I hope you enjoyed my post! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment