Monday, October 19, 2015

Shabby Blues Canvas

Hello everyone!

I created this few weeks back using various of items. To start with, I have used Distress Paint in Weathered Wood to paint the canvas. I love the matte effect it gives! If you're into painting or mixed media projects, you have to use Distress Paints. They are just superb! 

Then I have used a felt design in white which I bought from a local store months ago and it was not coming in use until I started making this. At the beginning, I painted the felt by Distress Paint but it didn't came out right so at the end I just turned it around and used the original white side. 

After that, I topped it with few flowers by Recollections and die-cuts which are by Sizzix. I cut the small part of black wire, started rolling it and stopped when I came across just like what I wanted it to be. Later I filled the tiny jar with some silver glitter and printed out 'live' for it.  


I loved how it turned out! I was pretty with the outcome. 


Let me know what do you think about my project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment