Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Burlesque Fantasy Mini Configuration Box

Hi there!

Today, I am posting another Mini Configuration Box. I'm currently obsessed with them. I recently ordered Prima Marketing Wood Icons Box embellishment. To be honest, I just adore them. So, I thought to alter another one of them. Who could throw the cutest wood packing away?? I CAN'T!!!

I painted the box with Distress Paint in Walnut Stain. Then covered it with vintage brown pattern paper. It's from My Mind's Eye The Best Of Lost & Found™ Paper Pad. It comes in 12x12" with 180 sheets. I love all the designs and they're just perfect for vintage themed projects.


Next, I pulled up some blooms from Prima's new flower collection. I have used Allegra Vintage Emporium. Also, the cute little clock is from Prima's 'Vintage Emporium' Wood Icons Box. Then adjusted Tim Holtz's metal frame (FAV!). Next, I painted some wood veneers by Jillibean Soup. The set is 'today printed' and comes in 11 pieces. End step was to fill up the mini jar with silver glitter and stick some cream and silver rhinestones.

I hope you liked the box! Until next time. 

8 comments: