Today I bring to you a photo canvas, I am going to list up all the products I have used first and then will go into the details.
- My Mind's Eye The Best Of Lost & Found™ Paper Pad
- Recollections Tattered and Worn Cardstock Paper Pad
- Prima Marketing 'White Sand' Texture Paste
- Prima Flowers PRESSED PETAL Color Bloom Spray Mist
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Rasberry & Mustard
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain & Seedless Preserves)
- Tim Holtz Distress Paints (Black Soot)
- The Crafters Workshop MINI BELIEVE SCRIPT 6 x 6
- Prima Marketing & Recollections Blooms
- Prima Flowers Vintage Emporium Wood Icons in a Box
- Chipboard Doily from Michaels (Canada)
- Butterfly & 'Amazing Moments' chipboard from Dusty Attic
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mirrored Stars
- Heidi Swapp TODAY Wood Veneer Words
- Plastic 'Black' Leaves from DMC store (Riyadh, KSA)
- Silver Wire
Pulled up a mint colored cardstock, distressed it and went on with the mists. Next, I used White Sand Textured Paste. Btw this was my first time using this one and I didn't read that it dries out transparent. My bad!! However, I loved how it looked in the end so it was a win win. Then I arranged the embellishments and layered up some more cardstocks.
Here is a closer look to it! Hope you like it!
Leave some love in the comments below! Until next time.