Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tangerine Blown Altered Box

Hello!

I am super excited to share my first post for PCW Blog today with all of you. I chose Roses Two Double cutting file but as I don't own a electronic cutting machine. I have used my Sizzix BigShot which is a manual cutting machine to die-cut the image in oval. Just to let you know the files listed on PCW website can not only be used as a cutting file but you can even cut them by scissors or use a manual cutting machine and you can still create amazing products.


I have distressed the whole box in a single tone and then stenciled with the a bit darker shade. I have added an oval die-cut in the middle and embellished the two round corners with some paper flowers.


Butterflies and label die-cuts are by Sizzix. I have used 'Wild Honey' for distressing the butterflies.  


To add some bling, I have added silver rhinestones on the edge of the box cover.


For coloring the image I have used the following Distress Markers.. 
  • Aged Mahogany
  • Victorian Velvet
  • Peeled Paint
  • Shabby Shutters
  • Wild Honey
  • Scattered Straw
Did you like the end-result? Let me know in your comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and delicate looking. Love it! So excited to be creating with you at PCW.

    ReplyDelete