Friday, September 11, 2015

Tim Holtz Distress Markers

Hey there! 

I hope everyone is well. Today I am reviewing Distress Markers which I have been using for almost a week. I ordered the set of 49 markers. 

When I first opened and started using them, I almost ruined 6 images. YES! 6!!! Thankfully once I started doing the 7th one, I was pretty clear on how to use them. The thing I liked about them the most is that they coordinate with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads

What is basically a Distress Marker?
Distress Marker is a water based marker. It has a dual-tip, one side it has a brush tip and other end is a very fine tip. Brush tip is used for coloring and shading and fine tip can be used for jorunaling and drawing. 

Aren't the colors yummy?

You can color them directly on rubber stamps, so now there is no used to get different colors of stamping pads. Get the markers and use it for multi-purposes!

Another thing I would like to mention is that as I have mentioned these are water based markers but I have also tried using them without using any water and the projects turned out pretty great. In few more days I will be sharing those projects on the blog.

Can't get over them! The colors are so darn gorgeous!

An important note that you have to store Distress Markers horizontally to keep ink following at both tips.

Happy Coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment